4/10/14

STREET TEAM-182 X DAYNE HENRY CONTEST














Yes, it's been a while since I've posted on the blog...but I'm back! And I promise some good posts from here on out. So...

First up! This month has been deemed "Dayne Henry" Month with the good folks over at Street Team-182! I'm honored to be a part of this, these guys have been extremely supportive of the work I've been doing on the Blink-182 tour posters this past year. I will be giving away a few poster packs, and have some special prizes for a couple of lucky winners... which will be revealed next week!

Also, A lucky winner will get a pair of Bad Ass shoes by the one and only Shoes By Shea!! 

Here is the link for the contest:

https://www.facebook.com/notes/street-team-blink-182/celebrate-dayne-henry-jr-month-with-street-team-blink-182-official-april-contest/721900034522124

Good Luck!!

-Dayne