ROMIDION™ The Art of Dayne Henry Jr

Pages

  • Store
  • Deviant Page
  • Home
  • About
  • Spotlights and Interviews

3/14/11

The Audio Barrage

Had a LOT of fun with this piece. Also done up in Illustrator CS 5. 

Print for this one is available Here at my store



Enjoy! And thanks for the support my friends

- Dayne
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment!

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2016 (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2015 (1)
    • ►  September (1)
  • ►  2014 (4)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2013 (6)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (4)
  • ►  2012 (16)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2011 (36)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ▼  March (8)
      • New Stuff
      • New Spidey Vs Hulk Piece WIP
      • TEE ADDICTS INTERVIEW
      • The Audio Barrage
      • New Piece
      • Giant Killer Vector
      • New Sketch "Giant Killer"
      • Feeling It
    • ►  January (14)
  • ►  2010 (24)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2009 (14)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2008 (19)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2007 (4)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  March (1)

Instagram

Popular Posts

  • Illustratus Logo Sketch
    This piece is for the "Porta Illustratus" Art Exhibit we're gonna be doing in a few months... I'll let you guys know the s...
  • GIG POSTER MEGA SALE
    Pearl Jam . Eddie Vedder . Blink-182 . The Pixies ... ALL ON SALE. AND FOR MAD CHEAP !!! I'm practically GIVING these mofos away this...
  • NEW STUFF AT THE ROMIDION STORE
    Stickers! Books! Posters! All on sale HERE Table Scraps Volume 1
  • EDDIE VEDDER and PEARL JAM DALLAS
    These 2 designs were amazing to work on. I will post more on how I made these soon. For now... enjoy! The Eddie Vedder post...
  • BLINK-182 at The Wiltern | November 12, 2013 Poster
    I had a really good time on this piece. I knew instantly that I wanted to do something Comicbook-ish... and the idea of a couple of bunni...
  • 5 DAYS OF AWESOME
    What's happening people! My buddy Tanoshiboy and I are doing a little sketch competition called 5 Days of Awesome... and we want you to...
  • STREET TEAM-182 X DAYNE HENRY CONTEST
    Yes, it's been a while since I've posted on the blog...but I'm back! And I promise some good posts from here on o...
  • Morning Warmup and a Few Tips
    Mornin' everybody. Just thought I'd show you the warmups I do in the morning. VERY rough sketches, but they help to work out those k...
  • PEARL JAM PHILADELPHIA NIGHT 2
    Wow... my Pearl Jam Philadelphia Poster is sold out! Big thanks to all that purchased one, thanks for the support! It was a great piece ...
  • It all starts with a Sketch...
    Just thought you guys would like to see the sketches for the 3 recent posters I've created. Everything I do starts with a sketch. Somet...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Translate

Follow @twitter
View my complete profile

Sketches Illustration Misc Nancy Nitro™ Romidion Comic Book Nancy Nitro moleskine Art Advise
© 2007-2011 Dayne Henry Jr. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.